Thursday, August 23, 2007

Sesame Street Trauma

Once again, the hour of 6:00 A.M. ... I was peacefully sleeping, having found a perfect spot on the bed, hoping to enjoy it for the next fifteen minutes I had to sleep. Then, my vague dreams were interrupted by a noise I couldn't make out. Then, it came again. Such a deep, irritating, ominous noise... clearer... clearer... the noise was stripping the sleep from me... clearer... what was it? I could make it out now... the horrible sound! It spoke again...
"I feel GREAT!!!! I feel GREAT!!!! Ifeel GREAT!!!! I feel GREAT!!!!"
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was Ernie. Stuffed in a basket outside my room. Sleeping blinds on exclaiming his joy of today. It was 6:15... Dog on!!!
"I feel GREAT!!!!"
We have to get rid of tha- "I feel GREAT!!!!"
That mons- "I feel GREAT!!!!"
That monster in our house. EEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's life, and the lack of sleep that comes with it...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 24, 2007 at 3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home