Sunday, April 20, 2008

Geniuses, I tell ya, geniuses!

I'm talking about the geniuses who run the internet social utility called "facebook."
They are absolute geniuses. Because they know how to cut you off in a conversation with a friend that you can't see every day, and you have to use facebook to talk to them. If you want to keep your facebook account, don't send messages back to your friends, because if you do, they'll disable your account. and say you were "spamming."
What I don't understand is why they disabled my account and not my friend's too when they were sending messages just as often as I was. Thanks to these geniuses, I don't know when I'll see my facebook again. Why? Because these geniuses are idiots.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home