Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Wow, I didn't even have to ask nicely.

About two days earlier, facebook disabled my account, claiming I was "spamming." So I sent them an e-mail. It was far from polite, and I don't think anyone there really enjoyed reading it, but they didn't seem to mind. (Well, for one, I'm surprised they even read it.) Anyway, they reactivated my account after reading about my situation with sending messages. So it's cool now, I guess. But still, I didn't even have to ask nicely, I thought for sure they'd hate me for that e-mail, but instead they did me a favor.

Thanks, geniuses!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

So you take back your claim that the "geniuses" are idiots?

April 25, 2008 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger John Husband said...

You have more comments on your blog then I have on my blog :-(

You should still be nice.

April 26, 2008 at 1:45 PM  
Blogger Jonathan said...

To answer Teapot Sue's Question:
no.

April 26, 2008 at 6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home