Saturday, August 25, 2007

Well, it's official, I am loved.

That's right people, I am surrounded by people who care about me, and love me, and am loved by a God mighty enough to make that happen.

I moved to Florida about three years ago. I had turned thirteen the summer that we left, and was pretty upset that we were leaving. I had doubts about how much God really did love me, but the reality was that He was using this oppotunity to prove just how much He really cared.

When my family and I first got life in Florida off the ground (and out of the moving truck) it was time to start school. In fact, we had shown up in Florida two days late for it. It was my first year in a public middle school, and my experience that day told me that public middle school totally bombed!!!!

However, on my course back home, I met who I would call my first friend in Florida. We got along great. His name is Justin, and we hang out pretty much every day. We're there for eachother, just like everyone else God would send to me.

A year later, a friend I had known for my whole life came to visit from my home state, Louisiana. Josh. Someone who would've found a way to back me up even from three states away if I had asked him. Not only did he visit, but his family ended up moving here, on God's will.
Yeah, so the second year of public middle school got alot easier.
Earlier that year, my family and I (thanks to my dad, Mike) found a group of great people who had grown tired of the religious pomp and circumstance in the church (and a couple of other things in the church) and were meeting as brothers and sisters in Christ without a building. Things were (and still are) awesome there. Now we meet at our own house, and worship the Lord in every way. The only hierarch there is Jesus, the one who loves and cares for us all, and thus the reason that we all love and care for eachother. It was in this place that the number of those who care about me (and that I really care for) multiplied, more than doubled!! We meet tomorrow (sunday) and it'll be just as awesome, new, and exciting. I love it, I love them, they love me, God loves us, and for me, he's proven that... alot more times than I've mentioned in this post. Life is great.
That's the really good part.
That's life, and all that comes with it...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home