Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hey hey hey!

It's been some crazy kind of spring this year! With all the people from out of state coming to our house, and all of the people that live in the state that come regularly, it's been really whacked-out! And now I'm sick. Sinus infection, big time!
:(
I hate it. Really really hate it.

On a big time positive side, I'm car shopping online, and I found a totally awesome one. Unfortunately, blogger is being retarded, so even if I really really really wanted to show you guys what it looked like, I couldn't. I just couldn't.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

I know the feeling of frustration when Blogger won't let me put up pictures. I'll hang in there!

Uugh!

May 24, 2008 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Twilight_Fan said...

It does with me but Jonathan you need to post

September 23, 2008 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home