Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sarcasm :P

Yeah, I'm one of those people who freaks out when they meet some celebrity. You know, I just really think that famous people are so much better and more important than I am, and I truly believe that if I totally wig out in their awesome, graceful, beaming, glorious presence, they'll think so highly of me, yes, just me, and I'll be their #1 screaming, crazy fan, just like everyone else is their #1 screaming, crazy fan! I truly believe that if I yell louder than the #1 fan next to me that I would definitely be recognized by that o-so-famous guy or gal we choose to scream for, and we could, you know, hang out after their show and stuff. That would be sooooo cool! You know, 'cause that person thinks I'm different and cooler than the rest of the people doing the exact same thing as me when he/she is around. So, that's why when I meet the bands of WAY FEST backstage with Brant Hansen, I'll run right past the bands, and coolly and all suave-like beg for Brant to sign my toast.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home