Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Uh, gee, where have I been?

Well, I nearly forgot about this blog here, but no need to fret, I'm back!

Unfortunately, our Mr. Publix has passed away, and will no longer be mentioned on this blog.

On a lighter note, I've joined a band with my friends, and we've played two shows total, and we're hoping to get a lot more and to start raising money for better equipment. Our cymbals are so bad, I've named the high-hat "fail" and the crash "cripple." It's bad.

I'm writing a book with a friend of mine, and we're almost finished, so that's exciting.

Oh, and I have a very different kind of opportunity to learn Portuguese! I love languages, and I hope to learn as many different ones as I can, starting with the Romance languages.

Well, it's summer time, and it's hot down here in Florida. Very, very hot. Anyway, it's pretty late, and I'll come back here tomorrow to write something... cool. Catch y'all later!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

Yay! I'm glad you're back.

Cripple and Fail are awesome, no matter how you put it. They may not sound good, but the fact that they are failures makes them awesome.

I heard the answer to the paragraph thing, so I'm not going to answer it here.... But just know that I know.

June 19, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home