Thursday, November 8, 2007

home schooling! :)

Yeah, so I'm doing that. My mom is teaching me and my friend Josh. I've looked at all the pro's and con's and it's definitely worth it!
The cool part is, I have 7 school days left until I just don't show up at school. After, we don't start classes until after December! It's gonna be great!
My opinion (if anyone cares), public education has so many cons that if someone has the opportunity to home school you, take advantage of that, and learn at home. You can research things for yourself, you can learn at your own pace, mull over things again and again until you finally understand a concept, you can really learn. I can't seem to do that in public schools. If people can learn in public school, if their mind works that way, awesome. Stay in public school. However, if your mind doesn't work in that way, and you have the opportunity for home schooling, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it!
It's good for you... :)
I'll get more sleep too.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger John Husband said...

More sleep is good!

November 13, 2007 at 11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with everything you said! Home-schooling IS the best! -Reeses

December 30, 2007 at 11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home