Thursday, January 31, 2008

The game I've been waiting for



Okay, so this is the face of Super Smash Brothers Brawl, the third game in the greatest fighting game series ever, Super Smash Brothers. For those of you who know me, you know I'm not just good, but really good at the other two Smash Brothers games that came out in 1997 and then 2001. This, however, will be the ultimate, ultimate Smash Bros. game ever made. There's only one problem there has been with this game is the wait. It started out with a deadline of October 3rd of 2007. It was later pushed back to Dec. 3rd of 2007. At the time, no big deal, but then, even worse, it was pushed even further back! January 10th of 2008!!!! I was getting a little frustrated with the makers and other such nintendo-game-making-folk, because I had actually been saving some money and stuff. You know, I still have it, and a lot more (for a 16 yr. old, Publix pays a good amout of money, and when there's not all that much to spend it on, there's a lot to keep.) So, after it was January 1st, I thought, "Oh, yeah! Ten days 'till..." But, no! There were a couple more push backs of the deadline that the nintendo people thought were necessary. So, they said "Another month, February 10th." Still a lie. In the middle of January, they said "March 9th." Now, that is thankfully the official due date of the game in America, as it is already being sold in Japan starting today. *Whew!*
Now that I'm assured it will come out when they say it will, I now challenge anyone brave enough to step to me in any of the former two! Bring all your Smash Bros. skill and knowledge, and see if you can surpass mine!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home