Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I think this is cool...

Which is why I'm writing it, because I said I would write something cool today.

The cool thing is that none of you have to think that this is cool, because that term is very, very subjective. So, I think it's cool, and since it's cool in that sense, it's cool.

The cool thing is the following paragraph:

I was looking at this paragraph, this paragraph that I'm writing, and just saw that it isn't normal... I don't know why, but it looks wrong. Any thoughts as to why it's just plain abnormal? It looks okay, but looking at it again, it's plain to find that most of it is just odd. If it looks wrong, you might say that it's just psychological, as if I got you to think that it's wrong although it actually isn't wrong. But I know for a fact that this paragraph is suspicious.


Hint: the issue with the paragraph has something to do with a certain letter that is used quite frequently in the English language.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home