Monday, September 3, 2007

Yeah, it was pretty awesome.

It was hot. Smothering humidity made the sun's wrath even more furious. Not the kind of weather we were hoping for in a football game, but we made the best of it. And, man was it good!
We picked teams. My team (I was captain, yaa!) Me, (didn't see that comin' did ya?) Brant Hansen, Justice Hansen, a guy whose actual name really is Paul, Matt, Mike Bishop, and a couple of other talented people that I didn't get to know that well... like their names... that would've been good to ask.
The other team captain's, uh.. team (one of those people I didn't know that well) had that kid, (the surprises just keep comin') Justin my good friend, Joel, the host Roland, my dad Mike, Jackson Bishop, and those other people (sorry people whose names I don't remember.)
We put on our flags. Team yellow, The Bad Guys, vs. team red, They Never Had a Name. I was captain of The Bad Guys.
It was a close game. The odds showed no team favor at the beginning. Touchdowns went back and forth end-zone to end-zone. Player of the game, though, was on the team "They Never Had a Name." Roland. Or, as we call him, Dr. G.
He scored most of their touchdowns, us we shared our touchdowns. I ran one in, barely crossing the line for those points as a persuer grabbed my flag just a second too late. Touchdown, The Bad Guys. The Bad Guys ended up having a three point lead near the end of the game. I was star running back, being that I was the only one who ran it, but I did good. I had one touchdown, one first down, and I ran over a good friend of mine, Joel for the sake of the game. They Never Had a Name came back two touchdowns, but couldn't tie the game in time. Victory goes to The Bad Guys. Yeah!!!
Bad Guys, 8 touchdowns, They Never Had a Name, 7 touchdowns.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home