Tuesday, June 16, 2009

This blog...

I was just reading some of my older posts, and I find it incredible what I've done here. I wrote some things that, looking back on them now, I need to get straight back to. My eyes have been dry, and I was having trouble looking at life the way I used to. This is an adventure, and I need to be responsible for my exploits. I have stories to tell, and stories to live. I've been having fun and such, but I need more than fun. It's time to stand up and become who I need to be. I don't know how, but I'm going to try to do whatever it takes. I've got people who can guide me through and teach me everything they can teach me.

Over two years ago I started this blog, and I left it a while ago. I'm sorry for that, but no regrets for me, just lessons learned now. I don't need to dwell on this, but I need to take what I can from it, and use it for God, and for good. I will find out who I am, I will do what God calls me to, and I will fight the fight he has sent me to win. I have a life to live, and my old writings have awakened me again, thank God!

I have so much to share, so much to give, so much that God has sent me to do, and he knows how capable I am better than I do. Whatever he says, I will do, I will say, I will act. My word will be my bond, and my action will reflect that of a gentleman's. I'm almost eighteen, an adult by the standards of American society. I don't want to be a bum, I want to be a hard-working gentleman. So it's time.

There's still time for fun, for friends, for relaxing... but there's so much more time for discovery, adventure, and love for new things and new people.

Love is the quest, the adventure, and I've got to go and express God's love wherever he wants me to. I've got to go. I've got to do.... where first? Where do I go? I need to finish the things I've started, I need to go to the things that God has been calling me to. It's time to face my fears and get back into the battle. Apathy is the enemy, and action is the tool with which I will conquer!

It's not a game, it's a battle. It's time. I'm going. Nothing will stop me. God will help me.

Peace.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home