Thursday, May 6, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm hoping someone missed me. ;)

So, without warning, blogger decided to switch a bunch of stuff up so that I couldn't post on my blog previously. The last entry I was able to post was June of 2009, and though I tried posting more, I couldn't get it to publish. I finally figured out the problem and I solved it (I hope).

So I'm back, and I can post again, and the things I tried to post earlier are also on the blog now! One from November of 09, and another from a little while before then.

So, update on my life... I'm 18 now, I no longer play lacrosse, I work at Dairy Queen, and the band I'm is has played ten shows to date and we're now recording an EP of our originals. I'm still involved with my faith community, which is currently struggling with some issues on how to make people we've invited feel more welcome. It's tough coming into an environment where everyone knows each other already and you don't know anyone. We're working on helping new people feel that we need them there, and that their gifts are greatly appreciated.
Something like that.
I love those people.

Well, I was accepted to every college I applied for my senior year, and I've decided to go to the state college here in Palm Beach for free, with a whole full-ride scholarship deal. After two years, I plan to transfer to a university.

My friend and I are working on our second novel in our series of about five. We still need to get the first one published.

At this moment, I am horribly sunburned, and my back hurts. I feel like I'm falling apart.

That's all for now. I'm back officially, and I'll be posting more soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home