Sunday, May 19, 2013

Three years later...

Here I am, three years later. Just signed onto this blog and remembered so much about my walk with Christ, where I've come from, and looking at where I am now... My life is different from the way I dreamed of it being. But I like it. No, I'm not a famous superstar... yet. ;) I'm not posting because I have a lot to write, and this whole thing may be entirely irrelevant. Just killing time, and getting a bit sentimental about this little blog. My life is awesome. Wouldn't trade any moment for any other. I've loved, I've lost, and I'm out to love again. Seriously, I was engaged for two years... it didn't work out. But I've found a woman who's crazy about me, and even crazier about her walk with God, and she is beautiful and shares so many of my passions for life, music, ministry and family. As I'm getting to know her, she and I are taking steps together in Christ and learning to love Him in all that we do. I'm twenty one years old now, and I've taken on pretty much everything I can except for a house of my own. Car payments, insurance, phone, gas, food... My parents are gracious enough to let me stay with them as I try to turn my part-time job into a career... Oh! Speaking of which, I'm back at Publix. My job at Dairy Queen was by far the worst job I have ever had. I quit there and worked at a video game store for a while, and quit there before they went out of business. I went back to Publix where they hired me as a cashier, and later promoted me to customer service staff. I'm looking to be a manager there, since that will help me pay the bills, and it's a great company to work for. I still have a passion for music and writing that I intend to continue to pursue. And God has re-opened in my heart a passion for family, a family of my own, that I've dreamed about silently for many years. I'm still praising God, I'm still goofy and my life is still great! Everyone, if you have access to a computer, and just by some chance, you're reading this, smile! Life is beyond amazing, just hold the hand of perspective, and keep things there. See how good your life is, especially if you're sitting in front of a computer that you have the privilege to have. Some don't even have that, and they're happier with much less. All this to say, I'm happy with my life. I love Jesus. Love one another. This is the happy way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home